2013 Hustler Turf Equipment X-ONE™ - Kawasaki FX 27HP, 60 in. Deck
We designed the X-ONE™ mainframe with heavy-gauge rectangular tubing for strength. Then we narrowed the body, allowing the X-ONE to carry three different deck sizes to meet any user's needs. With a top speed of 11 mph, the X-ONE makes quick work of the largest jobs. With VX4™ deck technology and SmoothTrak™ Steering, you get an ultra-clean cut and the famous Hustler feel, unparalleled in the zero-turn industry. With the perfect combination of power and versatility, the X-ONE can do it all.
- 60" Side Discharge deep deck with VX4® Technology
- PROVEN separate pumps and motors
- 11 mph
- 10.3 gallon fuel capacity
- Engine: Kawasaki FX850 27 hp
- Starter: 12-volt
- Ignition: Electronic
- Charging System: 12-volt
- Fuel: Unleaded gasoline
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Governor: Mechanical
- Type: Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors. Hydrostatic system operates on 20W50 motor oil.
- Pumps: Two variable displacement, axial-piston type. Each pump powers one drive-wheel motor. Hydro-Gear PK 12cc Pump
- Pump Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Hydraulic Lines: Stainless-steel, high-pressure lines with Parker Seal-Lok™ O-Ring Face-Seal fittings.
- Final Drive: Direct-drive high-torque wheel motors. One for each drive wheel. Parker TFO24O
- Filter: Internal
- Ground Speed Forward: 0-11 mph (0-17.7 kph) (Infinitely variable)
- Ground Speed Reverse: 0-6 mph (0-9.66 kph) (Infinitely variable)
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Service Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking
- Parking Brake: Automotive-style drum brakes. When steering levers are placed in park position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged.
- Front Tires: 13 x 6.5 – 6, rib tread, pneumatic
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12.0 – 12
- Fuel System Capacity: 10.3 US gal (38.99 L)
- Safety Features: Standard foldable ROPS with seat belt. Operator presence system connected to seat, deck clutch and park brake switches. Stabilizer wheels at rear of lawn mower. Side discharge deck with discharge chute and rear discharge deck with deflectors.
- Seat: Deluxe vinyl seat with armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment.
- Construction: Main frame is 1.5 in x 2.0 in x .188 in square steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with sealed ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .50 in (12.7 cm) steel
- PTO Clutch: 200 ft. lbs.
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch. Integrated parking brakes
- Indicators: Engine warning light (low pressure),Fuel gauge, Digital hour meter
- Cup Holder: Cup holder molded into the left side fuel tank.
- ROPS: Certified, 2-post, foldable ROPS with seatbelt.
- Height ROPS folded down: 53.00 in (133.35 cm )
- Height ROPS up: 71.25 in (172.47 cm )
- Length: 83.25 in (211.46 cm)
- Overall width: 66 in (168 cm) w/discharge chute up
- Tire-to-tire width: 54 in (137.6 cm)
- Weight: 1260 lbs (571 kg)
- Side-Discharge: 60”
- Type: Free-floating mower deck using three blades with center blade to the front. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain
- Deck Lift: Raise and lower deck from driver’s seat with simple foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, transport position. Change cutting heights, climbing curbs and trailer more easily.
- Construction: Welded steel. Solid 1.5 in x .375 (2.55 cm x .95 cm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial style, box section reinforced front edge. Reinforcements welded onto spindle mount areas. High density, rubberized discharge chute.
- Cutting Heights: Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25 in increments from 1.0 in to 5.5 in (3.81 cm to 13.97 cm)
- Mowing Blades: Heavy-duty, heat-treated, high-lift steel Fusion™ blades. Fusion blades feature an exclusive electro-fusion technology that creates an ultra-hard layer at the blade’s cutting edge, the blade remains sharp and continues to give a clean cut far longer than any blade on the market.
- Mowing Blades: 20.5 in x 2.5 in x .20 in
- Blade Tip Speed (at 3600 RPM engine speed): 18,410 fpm
- Deck Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to all three spindles. Spring tension idler and large pulleys to extend belt life.
- Spindles: Ductile iron casting with steel shafts and sealed ball bearings
- Width of Cut: 59.25 in
- Trim Capacity (left side): 5.9 in (15 cm) w/12 in tire = 5.75 in (14.60 cm)
- Flex Forks™: Shock-absorbing front caster forks for a smooth ride and smoother cut
- Mulch Kit: Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil
- Catcher: Commercial-duty, 12 bushel, rear-mounted, three-bag catcher
- BacVac: Electric accuated DFS catcher system. Easy-on, easy-off versatility. 10 bushel capacity.
- No-Flat Caster Tires: (Semi Pneumatic)
- Gator™ Blades: Patented mulching blade design
- Wavy Blades: Improved performance for mulching
- Other Accessories: Light Kit, Steering Lever Extension Kit, Optional Rear Anti-Scalp wheel, Stripe Kit, Hitch Kit, Sand Kit, Suspension Kit for seat.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Frame and Leading Edge of the Deck
- 2 Year / No Hour Limit or 5 Year / 500 Hour Limited Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 27 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual hydrostatic. Individual pumps power two direct-drive wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 – 6, rib tread; Drive: 24 x 12.0 – 12
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.3 gal. (38.99 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Rear Catcher